• Aluminum  Solar LED Street Light 5 Watt , 120 Degree Viewing Angle
Aluminum  Solar LED Street Light 5 Watt , 120 Degree Viewing Angle

Aluminum Solar LED Street Light 5 Watt , 120 Degree Viewing Angle

Product Details:

Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: BAI FEM BAI
Certification: CE CCC
Model Number: PLEDSOLARST005W

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 10pcs
Price: Negotiable
Packaging Details: INNER BAG + CARTON
Delivery Time: 10-20 DAYS
Payment Terms: L/C, Western Union, T/T
Supply Ability: 20000PCS PER MONTH
Get Best Price Contact Now

Detail Information

Item: Solar Street Light Power: 5 Watt
CCT: 3000K - 6000K CRI: >80
Viewing Angle: 120 Degree Material: Aluminum
Luminous Flux: 500 - 550 Lm
High Light:

solar powered led street lights


integrated solar street light

Product Description

All In One 5W Solar Street Light , High Efficiency Outdoor Lighting For Street





1. “All in One solar steer light” could not work without sunshine, please select the suitable model according to the local sunshine radiation and the annual total radiation.

2. Hydrophobic layer with higher light absorption and minimal surface dust

3. All in One solar street light have got the standard of IP65. The vents on the surface are designed for radiating.

4. Solar panel lifespan:25 years.

5. Long service life.

6. Better Weather-ability (-20 ºC ~ 70 ºC)

7. Fully sealed construction, maintenance free long life of up to 5 years

8. Light Power LED

9. Lifespan: 50000Hrs,

10. White Color, 100-110 LM/W, 120 Degree Angle.



Specification of solar street light


Solar panel Max power 18V 10W (High Efficiency Monocrystalline Silicon )
Life time 25 years
Battery Type Lithium Battery ( 12.8V / 42AH )
Life time 5 Years
LED Lamp with sensor Max power 12V 5W
LED chip brand Epistar with high brightness
Lumen (LM) 500 - 550 LM
Life time 50000 Hours
Viewing Angle 120°
Charge time by sun 6 Hours 
Discharge time Full power 12 Hours
Saving mode 24 Hours
working Temperature Range( ℃ ) - 20 ℃ ~ + 70 ℃
colour temperature Range(k) 6000k
mounting height Range (m) 2.5 - 3.5 m
space between light Range (m) 7 - 9 m
Lamps material of main Aluminium Alloy
Certificate CE / ROHS / IP65
warranty period 3 Years
Packing & Weight Product size 415*290*76 mm
Product weight 3.7 kg
Corton size 530*400*560 mm
Q'ty/ctn 4 Sets / ctn
GW.for corton 19.2 kg
Packs Containers 20' GP 1080 PCS
40' GP 2250 PCS





1) Street Lighting

2) Jogging and Bike Path Lighting

3) Entrance Lighting

4) Park Lot Lighting

5) Perimeter Security Lighting

6) Yard Lighting

7) Sidewalk Lighting

8) Farm & Ranch Lighting

9) Fence Lighting

10) Private Road Lighting

11) Park Lighting

12) Campus Lighting

13) Military Base Lighting

14) Remote Area Lighting

15) Boat Dock Lighting


Aluminum  Solar LED Street Light 5 Watt , 120 Degree Viewing Angle 0



F&Q :


Q1. Where can I get the price?
A: We usually feedback within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us or tell us in your email so that we'll regard your inquiry priority.


Q2. Can I have a sample order & what is your MOQ?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable. Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available.


Q3. What about the lead time for mass production?
A: Sample needs 5-7 days, mass production time needs 1-3 weeks for order quantity 


Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive.

    Airline and sea shipping also optional.


Q5. How to precede an order for led light?
A: Firstly let us know your requirements or application.
    Secondly We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
    Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
    Fourthly We arrange the production and delivery.


Q6. Can you customize my logo?
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design firstly based on our sample.


Q7. What about Warranty? 

A: Yes, we offer 2-5 years warranty to whole product. Within the warranty time, we will send you replacement part to replace the defect part for free.


Q8. What about Payment?
A: Bank Transfer (TT), Western Union, or Letter of Credit (LC);
30% deposit before production, remaining 70% payment before deliver goods.


Q9.Aftersales services?
A: Once feedback any problem on products, we will support solution in 24hours, and once confirm the problem we will support new parts in 24hours for free.


Want to Know more details about this product
I am interested in Aluminum Solar LED Street Light 5 Watt , 120 Degree Viewing Angle could you send me more details such as type, size, quantity, material, etc.
Waiting for your reply.